1. Developing 21st Century skills in kindergarten.
2. Meaningful projects and common Core Standards
3. Our cross-age partnership with 6th grade iTeam Buddies.
4. How we use student-teacher created rubrics and self reflection to help us learn.
5. Using technology as a learning too.
Fair warning! I am learning and experimenting everyday. Sometimes everything comes together beautifully and at other times it all gets messy. My students and I are learning to laugh at our 'mistakes' and try to understand our own learning process. I hope this blog provides the opportunity for reflection and a bit of musing about what it has been like to change my instructional practice from a 'prescribed direct-explicit' instructional model to one of inquiry based projects aligned with common core goals. A chance to share and learn from other teachers venturing into the world of innovative learning.