NVUSD 21st Century Learning
21st Century Learning and Workforce Readiness
21st Century Framework Resources
Framework for 21st Century Learning
Key 21st Century Themes:
1. Learning and Innovation Skills.
2. Information, Media and Technology Skills
3. Life and Career Skills.
4. 21st Century Supports Systems.
For details, click on picture to the left.
Framework for 21st Century Learning Definitions
Key 21st Century Interdisciplinary Themes:
1. Global Awareness.
2. Financial, Economic, Business and Entrepreneurial Literacy.
3. Civic Literacy.
4. Health Literacy.
5. Environmental Literacy.
6. Creativity and Innovation.
7. Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
8. Communication and Collaboration.
9. Information Literacy.
10. Media Literacy.
11. Life and Career Skills.
12. Flexibility and Adaptability.
13. Initiative and Self-Direction.
14. Social and Cross-Cultural Skills.
15. Productivity and Accountability.
16. Leadership and Responsibility.
For details, click on picture to the right.