Re-imagining Education Through Innovative Designs for Learning
Innovators and Big Questions
IN THE NEWS
About the Author
Links to Teacher Tools and Resources
- Access to SAT information and practice tests.
- Access to free ACT information and practice tests
- Access to CAASPP information and practice tests.
- Web-based eLearning video application and editing tool.
- Instructional and online assessment tool.
- Build interactive slideshows.
- Gamified quizzes and interactive lessons.
- Learning management platform.
Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars,
Visible Learning for Teachers: Maximizing Impact on Learning
by John Hattie (2012)
Designing Assessment for Mathematics 2nd Edition
by Eileen Depka (2007)
A Mind for Numbers: How to Excel at Math and Science
by Barbara Oakley, Ph.D. (2014)
Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School
by John Medina (2014)
Inspiring the Teachers' Soul
- Author of "A Mind for Numbers" and many more wonderful books along with recommendations & much more.
by Barbara Oakley, Ph.D.
The Cult of Pedagogy Podcast
- Wonderful content on this podcast for teachers!
with Jennifer Gonzalez
- Brain Rule resources, videos and more!
by John Medina
Active Learning in the Math Classroom
by Tara Smith
How To Design Assessments That Promote The Learning Process
by LuAnne Holder
How to Construct a Bloom's Taxonomy Assessment
by Melissa Kelly
List of Academic Papers Referenced.pdf
© 2012-2014, 2015-2019 All Rights Reserved
Learning Innovation Lab, Leading Innovation Lab and Teaching Innovation Lab (formerly LearnovationLab & TILTnet)
are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License
. Based on a work formerly at