What Inspired me to create a better Critique of Artwork form and a Paperless Classroom website?
* I have always enjoyed learning and sharing that knowledge with others. So when I wanted to enrich my classroom environment it was time to find help. Touro's Innovative Learning program has given me the tools I've needed to build my mousetraps. Building a better mousetrap idea inspired my projects.
* "Critiquing art with built in knowledge that guides students through their development of understand art ". I have always thought critique needed a more direct relationship with visual arts standards.
* My research was and is tied to critiquing of art. I'm trying to guide my audience/students to see what is within the artwork using tools they understand.
* I want to use technology and State Standards to make it easier for my students to critique on all projects made in the art classroom.
* The audience/students have a task that uses their mind to observe and relate to terms and understanding on a deeper level of learning when applied and remembered.
* I plan on using all the google docs and other programs to become a more paperless classroom and teach the way modern students learn.
* My driving question has evolved around how to integrate/fuse art with technology. Second round I used Google Forms for my research.
Use the links above for more information: