Things in black are from the original Unit Plan Template that was emailed to me after filling out the Google Form. Things in red are the edits that I made, as well as everything I typed. This mainly includes my outline for each chunk. Notice that I crossed a lot of learning objectives out during my Sanity Check stage.
Also, read the note I put in after the summative assessments. I have done this unit before, and was modifying it using the Toolbox. But, while typing it up, I had an idea of how to do it differently and maybe better than I have before. I'm really and honestly excited about this!
You can also download my example unit HERE.